Multiple locations - Work sites are at homes, farms and industrial/commercial buildings across Southern Ontario but primarily in the areas from Niagara in the east to London in the west, Barrie to the north and Lake Erie to the south
$16.85 (Regular wage) to $17.85 (Agricultural contract wage) Hourly – As per Collective Agreement, 40.00 hours per week
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used. Set up equipment for either blowing or spraying
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Clean up chemical spills and pile salvaged materials prior to leaving the work site
- Drive trucks to customer site
- Prepare site for either spraying or blowing insulation.
- Apply insulation to proper specification
- Remove equipment and return to proper location in truck.
- Return to office and file job report.
- No specific education is required but should be literate and high school graduation would be an asset.
- Experience is an asset but not mandatory. Training in both operations and safety will be provided.
- Weigh Handling: Up to 23kg (50 lbs)
- Work can be physically demanding
- Work can be in hot conditions in attics
- Work can be in tight conditions in attics
- DZ Licence is an asset
Extended Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Pension Plan, Uniforms and Transportation.
Work schedule is from Monday to Friday from 7.00 am to 4.00 pm. Occasional weekend work. Some flexibility required to accommodate project schedules.