$48.07 per hour, 40 hours per week.
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Plan, organize, direct and schedule fibre or foam product production depending on the position you are applying for
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget. Prepare and discuss costing, efficiency of raw material and waste usage and reports
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work.
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products. Ensure raw materials are received and properly labelled as per WHMIS regulation
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines.
- Direct quality control inspections. Ensure that fibre or foam products produced meet customer specifications and quality standards. (Depending on the position you are applying)
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure safe operation of machinery, such as hoists, conveyors and saws, packing equipment
- Manages set up and shut down of fibre line equipment, ensuring strict procedural and maintenance guidelines are followed
- Monitor fibre product production process and ensure smooth operation with minimal waste
- Completion of a college or university program in engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have 5 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods training required
We provide disability benefits, extended medical insurance and dental insurance benefits